FFI13 was the annual opportunity to exchange ideas with top asset managers & fund selectors
250 decision-makers gained latest fund selector insights & new data across global retail, PWM, multi-manager & platforms
Special Focus Days On Multi-Asset Allocation, Investment Solutions & NPD plus The Global Growth Summit On Emerging/Frontier Markets
FFI13 brought the innovators, disruptors & inspirational thinkers & even artists, re-configuring the future of finance & fund management
Sign up to the FundForum Blog Now!
"Valuable senior networking"
"Another excellent conference"
Our Live Polls Showed These To Be The Areas Of Most Concern For The Future: Do You Have New Research, Ideas or Projects to share? Contact Conference Director, Jenny firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Financial Education: our live poll showed over 70%percent of the audience felt this was the key factor hindering growth.
2. D2C, Advice & Customer Engagement: New research highlighted an unstoppable future trend that few know how to navigate
3. Multi-Asset Allocation Rewired: How can we manage Active, Passive, plus Liquid & Illiquid Alternatives?
4. Outcome Investing Solutions: how can we solve the biggest challenge for the era?
5. How SRI Goes Mainstream?: selectors' top trend at The Distribution Summit connects with end-investors
"After a year's break, the FundForum Survivors' Run took off in the dawn's hazy blue, running along the amazing coastal Sentier de Douaniers towards the Italian border. Despite several 5am calls from so-called Survivors saying they were still at the bar and were unlikely to make it, three hardy runners joined Team FundForum at 6.55am to dodge cactus, precipitous cliffs and crashing waves for a fabulous morning run a long the coast. Some kept on going! Join us next year? "
"The most valuable benefit of such gathering of experts is the network and exchange of ideas in one place where surreptitiously a solution is created to a common problem that otherwise might have not been possible so quickly."
"I valued the possibility to meet so many different managers in such a short time. The speed networking is a great opportunity for that, and it was fun!"
"Yet again a great conference! I do not think you would get the volume and quality of attendees without people gaining huge value from attending."