TRAVEL FROM NICE TO MONACO
Private Car Transfers
• Car Transfer Nice Airport / Monaco or Monaco/ Nice airport (1 to 3 passengers) - €125
• Luxury Van Transfer Nice Airport / Monaco or Monaco/ Nice airport (6 or 8 passengers) - €150
Contact Monaco Cars & Vans Rentals +377 93 503 644 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: ICBI FUND FORUM 2014
Heli Air Monaco provides regular links between Monaco and Nice Airport in only 7 minutes.
A private complimentary shuttle will be at your disposal upon arrival and departure in Monaco.
FundForum special rates have been negotiated:
- Nice – Monaco: €110
- Monaco – Nice: €95
- Round trip ticket: €195
Contact Fabien Garavagno: email@example.com Tel. + 377 92 050 033 / Fax + 377 92 050 051
Reference: FundForum 2014
Complimentary Bus Transfer
Please note the complimentary bus tickets are utilised on an existing public bus route 110. Once the bus is full, please wait for the next one or take alternative transportation. These buses are not exclusively for FundForum International delegates and having a voucher does not guarantee you a place. The first bus is 08.45 from Terminal 1 (08.50 from Terminal 2) and the last bus is 21.15 from Terminal 1 (21.20 from Terminal 2).
The free bus vouchers are valid from 21st - 29th June inclusive on the bus route 110 only
- Once you have clicked on the above link, you will be taken to an external website. On the right hand side, please enter the date under the section 'BUY Your Ticket' (in the grey box)
- Please select the date of travel and which terminal (1 or 2) and the Bus stop "Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel" (you can get off where you want tin Monaco) . The time you will specify on the website is not important. You can take the bus anytime on the day you have chosen.
- Before you submit, you will find at the top a section with "discount code". The discount code is CLAIRE
- Select "apply the discount", then you can submit.
- your basket should now show your order is €0
- Please tick that you agree to the general term of use
- Then, you continue your order.
- You must be registered if you are a new costumer
- You can now print your voucher
Please note: if you do not have a voucher you will need to pay the bus driver when you board the bus.
All vouchers must be printed 24 hours in advance of the time of travel and are issued on a first come first serve basis. We recommend that you download your voucher ASAP in order to avoid disappointment